- 1.Cypress PSoC 4700 S-Series with advanced sensing technologies
- 2.The industry's first 7-port USB-c hub_ The EZ-USB HX3PD released by Cypress
- 3.Collaborating with Semtech, Cypress Provides LoRaWAN? Integrated Solutions for Smart City Applications and introducing the Cypress PSoC 6
- 4.The EZ-PD? CCG3PA is the new USB Type-C port controller with Power Delivery from Cypress
- 5.Automotive LED Driver enhances headlight system efficacy.
- 6.Self-refresh DRAM serves as expanded scratchpad memory.
- 7.Reference Design Kit creates solar-powered sensor beacons.
- 8.Programmable Analog SoCs simplify multi-sensor IoT applications.
- 9.USB-C Controller supports direct 3.3-20 V operation.
- 10.Programmable SoC helps develop optimized user interfaces.
- 11.Automotive LED Driver reduces front lighting system size, expense.
- 12.Fast 64Mb Quad SPI NOR Flash Memory operates from -40 to +125°C.
- 13.SLC NAND Flash Memory improves system security.
- 14.Capacitive Touchscreen Controller offers EMI immunity.
- 15.Bluetooth Low Energy SoCs offer extended temperature range.
Cypress Semiconductor Corp. [ Cypress ]
Cypress delivers high-performance, mixed-signal, programmable solutions that provide customers with rapid time-to-market and exceptional system value.
Cypress offerings include the flagship PSoC? programmable system-on-chip families and derivatives such as Power PSoC? solutions for high-voltage and LED lighting applications, CapSense? touch sensing and True Touch solutions for touchscreens.
Cypress is the world leader in USB controllers, including the high-performance West Bridge? solution that enhances connectivity and performance in multimedia handsets.
Cypress is also a leader in high-performance memories and programmable timing devices.Established in 1982, Cypress is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
The San Jose campus is home to the executive management team.
Three product lines including the memory and imaging division, data communications division, and consumer and computation division, research and development, sales, marketing and general administrative departments.
Furthermore, it has received some industry standards including JEDEC, IEEE, OIF, NPF and INCITS.
The company has products which include clocks and buffers, interface, touch sensing, programmable system-on-chip and USB controllers. Besides, the applications library's goal is to help customers solve their designs problems--providing solution focused content for specific functions and applications. Included are technical documents, software and/or firmware, user module components, and complete designs including documentation, software/firmware, schematics and layout files.
These elements are provided to help designers speed standard designs to completion and to introduce new and unique ways to approach complex design requirements.
Some people accept the world as it is. Then there’s the rest of us–the people who see room for improvement and tinker with what most take for granted.
They see a world of problems AND IT IS AWESOME.
Problems get them thinking. Problems push boundaries. Problems make tomorrow more interesting.
They love problems because they’re obsessed with creating solutions. So bring us on. It's what they live for.
It's what they're here to do.
At Jotrin Electronics Limited. finding Cypress Semiconductor components is fast and easy, and you can order securely online for worldwide delivery.
As one of the top Cypress Semiconductor components distributor in the industry,line card is incredibly diverse, yet some parts can be difficult to find.
If you can't locate what you require, submit a quote request andCypresswill try to find the part immediately. Or simply call us today at +86-755-83666342 to speak with a representative about the electric component parts you need.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT BRAND MANUFACTURERS PLEASE VISIT: JORETRIN WEBSITE
NOR Flash Parallel 5V 4M-bit 512K x 8 >
USB Controller (Universal Serial Bus (US >
5V, 3.3V, ISRTM High-Performance CPLDs >
5V, 3.3V, ISRTM High-Performance CPLDs >
Multi-Protocol PHYs; Features: 8/10B, BI >
HOTLink® Transmitter/Receiver,Telecom Li >
3.3V 16K/32K x 36 FLEx36™ Asynchronous >
128 Kb Dual-Port SRAM with PCI Bus Contr >
SRAM 32MB (2MX16) 3.3V 12ns SRAM >
Mechanism, ELM w/low profile cutter (ful >
256Kx18 Flow-Through SRAM with NoBL Arch >
18-Mbit (512K X 36/1M X 18) Pipelined SR >
18-Mb (512K x 36/1M x 18) Pipelined SRAM >
Sync SRAM; Architecture: QDR-II, 2 Word >
x8 Dual-Port SRAM >
72-Mbit (2M x 36/4M x 18/1M x 72) Pipeli >
72-Mbit QDR-II⑩ SRAM 2-Word Burst Archi >