- 1.Introduction of NPN Signal Transistor-MMBT3904
- 2.Everything about N-channel hexfet power mosfet-IRF3205
- 3.Infineon’s Product_XMC4500
- 4.Infineon revolutionary technology _CoolSiC? MOSFET and released 1200V CoolSiC Schottky Diodes
- 5.130W dimmable constant current LED driver_Infineon's ICL5102
- 6.INFINEON CoolSETTM Family: Generation 5 Fixed Frequency 700 V/800 V CoolSETTM Released
- 7.Industry 4.0: Welcome to the smart factory
- 8.Infineon XMC4000 speeds up Functional Safety development of industrial applications
- 9.Safe Through Night and Fog: Market Leader Infineon Delivers Ten Millionth Radar Chip for Cars
- 10.Miniature, digital sensor measures current up to +/-50 A
- 11.Module offers enhanced protection by means of greater creepage
- 12.Diode series protects antennas and front-end devices from transient voltage events
- 13.Sensor chip family provides high integration touchless gesture control for computers and consumer devices
- 14.Infineon CoolMOS Power Transistors
- 15.Infineon Technologies CoolMOS Power Transistors EXPANSION
Infineon Technologies Corporation [ Infineon ]
Infineon is a leading global designer, manufacturer and supplier of a broad range of semiconductors used in various microelectronic applications.
Infineon's product portfolio consists of logic products, including digital, mixed-signal, and analog integrated circuits, as well as discrete semiconductor products.
Infineon is the No.1 chip supplier to the automotive industry.
It has carved out its memory business into a company called Qimonda in 2006.
It puts a consistent focus on automotive applications and their requirements, a profound understanding of the automotive system based on 40 years of experience and a broad innovative product portfolio of outstanding quality.
Infineon serves automotive applications such as the car's powertrain, body and convenience, safety management and infotainment.
Infineon is the only company to offer power semiconductors and power modules for the entire electrical energy generation, transmission and conversion chain.
Its products are enormously important for future energy supplies in terms of both exploiting renewables and using energy efficiently.
Infineon components manage the power supply for electrical drives, home appliances and lighting, and the company is the world number one in power semiconductors.
Today, Infineon is a leading-edge technology provider with sales of more than Euro 4 billion and with more than 30,000 employees, 6,000 of whom work in the field of research and development alone.
Infineon invests approximately Euro 800 million a year in research and development.
With a global presence, Infineon operates through its subsidiaries in the USA from Milpitas, California, in the Asia-Pacific region from Singapore, and in Japan from Tokyo.
How do they contribute to a better future?
1.With their entrepreneurial spirit
Through creativity and commitment they create value for their customers, employees and investors. they understand how semiconductors increase the performance of modern technology and enable solutions that will shape their lives today and tomorrow. Developed with passion and manufactured with precision, every single product proves their will to succeed. This is what makes us a reliable partner and helps their customers to become even more successful.
2.By accepting responsibility for society
Infineon combines entrepreneurial success with responsible behavior. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – they solve some of the most critical challenges that their society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
3.With a unique team
Men and women from more than 90 countries make Infineon a successful international company – with their skills, their enthusiasm and the courage to challenge the status quo and open up new horizons. Since the semiconductor was invented, they have helped shape the future – every single day.
Network Controller & Processor IC T/E >
IC SHDSL TRANSCEIVER BGA-388 >
Audio CODECs POTS >
8-Bit CMOS Single-Chip Microcontroller >
PLCC 68 >
16-bit Microcontrollers - MCU 16-BIT ROM >
MCU 16-Bit C161U C166 CISC/RISC ROMLess >
16-Bit Single-Chip Microcontroller >
16-bit Microcontrollers - MCU 16BIT SNGL >