- Data Conversion: ADCs, DACs, Switches, and Multiplexers
- Communication / Network / Transportation / Automotive / Industrial / Automation / Military / Defense
- 1. Analog Devices new product_the AD9173
- 2.Linear Technology's latest products DC2257A
- 3.Robust 140V VIN, 400mA Step-Down Regulator for Industrial, Telecom and Automotive Environments
- 4.Dual 2.5A, single 5A ultrathin micromodule regulator in ultrathin package
- 5.Planar transformers feature power levels from 50-200W
- 6.Step-down regulator in 3mm x 4mm QFNNow offered in H grade & military MP grade to +150°C
- 7.Synchronous buck-boost DC/DC converter features 95% efficiency & low noise operation
- 8.LDO offers extensive monitoring, protection & cable drop compensation
- 9.Synchronous step-down regulators incorporate a constant frequency, current-mode architecture
- 10.Monolithic flyback DC/DC converter actively balances high-voltage stacks of batteries
- 11.IC is ideal for larger systems implementing IO-Link
- 12.Development tool interfaces to more than 300 QuikEval demonstration cards
- 13.DC/DC controller drives over 250W of LED power
- 14.Multicell battery gas gauge makes direct measurements of 3.6V to 20V battery stacks
- 15.Step-up transformers ideal for energy harvesting applications
Linear Technology Corp. (ADI) Производитель
Linear Technology Corporation designs, manufactures and markets a broad line of standard high performance analog integrated circuits. The Product Category: signal conditioning, data conversion, power management, interface, high-frequency and optics, special features. Applications for the company's products include telecommunications, cellular telephones, networking products, notebook and desktop computers, video/multimedia, industrial instrumentation, automotive electronics, factory automation, process control, military and space systems.
The company was founded in 1981 by Robert H. Swanson, Jr. and Robert C. Dobkin. In August 2010, Forbes called the company "one of the tech industry's most profitable companies".
In July 2016 Analog Devices agreed to buy Linear Technology for 14.8 billion dollars.This acquisition was finalized on March 10, 2017
Linear Technology Corporation, a member of the S&P 500, has been designing, manufacturing and marketing a broad line of high performance analog integrated circuits for major companies worldwide for three decades.
The Company’s products provide an essential bridge between their analog world and the digital electronics in communications, networking, industrial, automotive, computer, medical, instrumentation, consumer, and military and aerospace systems.
Linear Technology produces power management, data conversion, signal conditioning, RF and interface ICs, μModule subsystems, and wireless sensor network products.
Linear Technology Corporation designs, manufactures and markets a broad line of standard high performance integrated circuits.
Applications for the Company's products include telecommunications, cellular telephones, networking products, notebook and desktop computers, video/multimedia, industrial instrumentation, automotive electronics, factory automation, process control, and military and space systems.
The Company's principal product categories include amplifiers, battery management, data converters, high frequency, interface, voltage regulators and voltage references.
Jotrin Electronics Limited. will satisfy your need for any and all board-level electronic components, tool requirements and raw materials.
LT carry the largest selection of electric components, including obsolete, hard-to-find and allocated parts, and an unparalleled selection of Linear Technology components. If you can't find the part you need? Please contact us with any questions or requests .
In 2017-03, Analog Devices Completes Acquisition of Linear Technology .
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT BRAND MANUFACTURERS PLEASE VISIT:jotrin.com
Jotrin Electronics Limited. will gladly work with you to locate what you need.
Linear Связанные специальные
16-Bit, 130Msps ADC >
IC DC/DC UMODULE 15A >
DC/DC CNVRTR 2X0.8-1.8V 0.8-5.5V >
DC-DC REGULATOR, BUCK, ADJUSTABLE, 1MHZ, >
IC MOD BUCK REG 36VIN 121BGA >
Conv DC-DC 3.4V to 40V Step Down Single- >
Conv DC-DC 4V to 14V Step Down Quad-Out >
MOD DC/DC REG 3A 25BGA >