Intel chip circuit map released, 2021 release of the spoilers
Время публикации: 2019-05-13
At an investor conference on May 8, Intel announced that the group will launch its nvidia corp. lineup in 2021, starting with the Xe architecture, datacenter AI and GPgpu general-purpose computing acceleration card.
A 10-nanometer chip for advanced PCS will be available later this year, and a 10-nanometer chip for servers is expected early next year.
14 nanometer technology, Intel said the future will continue to expand 14 nanometer capacity to ensure market demand.
In addition, the route map released by Intel shows that Intel will successively appear with 10nm+ and 10nm++ in the next two years. After its debut in 2021, Intel will successively launch with nvidia in 2022 and nvidia in 2023.
This is also the first investor meeting hosted by Intel CEO Robert Swan since he took office. He mentioned the company's future vision and planning on behalf of Intel.
In addition to process technology, Robert Swan also raised financial targets at the conference, with Intel's revenue reaching $85 billion in three years, a sharp increase from last year's revenue of $70.8 billion.
Under former Intel CEO John krzyzewski, Intel has shifted its focus from PCS to data centers.At the conference, Intel said the company will focus on data centers from 2017 to 2021, with the goal of driving the world beyond 2021.
- 1.Intel teamed up with HPE to provide a new programmable acceleration card for enhanced workload acceleration
- 2.Intel and Baidu jointly develop the Nervana neural network training processor
- 3.Intel is delaying plans to build a fab in Israel
- 4.Why are Intel and Dell Ian’s favored FPGAs?
- 5.Intel Unite? cloud services make it easier for organizations of all sizes to deploy and manage
- 6.Intel unveils details of a second generation of powerful scalable processors that will increase AI performance 30-fold
- 7. Intel chip circuit map released, 2021 release of the spoilers
- 8.The ninth-generation core i3 has been opened up to support the speed up technology that was once the i5
- 9.In the future, the graphics chip on the Intel graphics card may be made by samsung
- 10.Intel 14nm process continues to improve in performance and power consumption
1.6TB 2.5" SSD P3700 PCIe 3.0 20nm MLC >
RG82852GM QE26 SECRETIntel
- RC1206JR-07 20RL
- PRIXP422ABB 885161
- F640J5 OXAB25
- C8085AH-2 CPU
- AU80610006225AAS LBXC
- AMK145LAV13GM CPU