Four important descriptions of PSRV-2LC
Время публикации: 2019-03-05
Today we review ProTek PSRV-2LC, we will introduce you four important information of ProTek PSRV-2LC
News source: news.thomasnet
1.The News ProTek PSRV-2LC
ProTek Devices introduced a new series of low capacitance steering diode transient voltage suppressor arrays (TVS arrays) ideal for circuit protection in low voltage applications such as Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base T, USB, handheld electronics, video cards, and WAN/LAN equipment.
The series is designed to protect two line pairs or four data/transmission lines. Circuit protection includes from the effects of electrostatic discharge (ESD) and electrical fast transients (EFT).
The new PSRV-2LC series is offered in 3.3 and 5.0 rated standoff voltages. The 3.3 volt part provides low leakage current (1.0µA) and is less than 1.0 microampere. The low capacitance of the steering diode allows the electronics engineer designer to protect high speed data applications. The series is compatible with IEC standards 61000-4-2 (ESD): air: ±15kV and contact: ±8kV, with 61000-4-4 (EFT): 40A - 5/50ns, and with 61000-4-5 (surge): 24A, 8/20 micro seconds - level 2 (line-ground) and level 3 (line-line). The series also delivers 300 watts peak pulse power per Line (typical = 8/20 micro seconds). The new series is also RoHS and REACH compliant and has a flammability rating of UL 94V-0.
The PSRV-2LC series is provided in a molded DFN-6 package with an approximate weight of only 9 milligrams. Pins 1-6, 2-5 and 3-4 must be connected via PCB traces. The package features lead-free pure-tin plating (annealed) and a solder reflow temperature (pure-tin Sn, 100) of 260-270 degrees Celsius.
ProTek Devices’ PSRV-2LC series is delivered in minimum quantities of 3,000 devices on 8mm tape and reel, per EIA standard 481. Pricing information and purchasing details can be had by contacting any authorized distributor, representative, or directly with ProTek Devices.
2.DESCRIPTION of PSRV-2LC
The PSRV-2LC series are low capacitance steering diode TVS arrays. This series is designed to protect two line pair or four data/transmission lines from the effects of Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Electrical Fast Transients (EFT).
The PSRV-2LC series is ideal for low voltage circuit applications. The leakage current for the 3.3V device is less than 1.0 microampere. The low capacitance of the steering diode allows the designer to protect high speed data applications.
The small DFN-6 package, with 6 leads reduces the internal lead inductance for low overshoot voltage during fast front time transient events, such as ESD. This device meets the IEC 61000-4-2 and IEC 61000-4-4 requirements.
3.APPLICATIONS of PSRV-2LC
• Ethernet - 10/100/1000 Base T
• Handheld Electronics
• Video Cards
• WAN/LAN Equipment
4.FEATURES of PSRV-2LC
• Compatible with IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD): Air: ±15kV, Contact: ±8kV
• Compatible with IEC 61000-4-4 (EFT): 40A - 5/50ns
• Compatible with IEC 61000-4-5 (Surge): 24A, 8/20µs - Level 2(LineGnd) & Level 3 (Line-Line)
• 300 Watts Peak Pulse Power per Line (tp = 8/20µs)
• Provides Two Lines of Protection
• Low Leakage Current < 1.0µA
• Available in Multiple Voltages
• Ultra Low Capacitance: 1pF Typical
• RoHS Compliant
• REACH Compliant
- 1.Four important descriptions of PSRV-2LC
- 2.ProTek – New diode protects high-speed signal interfaces from ESD and more
- 3.Steering Diode Array protects high-speed signal interfaces.
- 4.Steering Diode/TVS Array provides ESD protection for 4 lines.
- 5.Steering Diode/TVS Array protects high-speed data line circuits.
- 6.TVS array series offers smartphone, ethernet, USB circuit protection
- 7.TVS Arrays offer smartphone, Ethernet, and USB protection.
- 8.TVS Array provides industrial communications circuit protection.
- 9.Circuit Protection Diode protects 2 CAN bus lines.
- 10.Circuit protection diode targets industrial equipment CAN bus lines
Test Probes UNIVERSAL K TYPE GEN PURPOSE >
100Base-TX/FX Converter >
STEERING DIODE ARRAY >
LOW CAPACITANCE TVS ARRAY >