Introduction to several methods commonly used for circuit board maintenance
Время публикации: 2019-07-05
Board repair is an emerging repair industry. Moreover, with the increasing degree of automation of industrial equipment, the number of industrial control boards in various industries is also increasing, so the circuit board maintenance industry will also have a good development prospect. Nowadays, there are more and more people who want to learn about circuit board maintenance. Here are some of the methods commonly used in maintenance.
1. Observation method
When we get a circuit board to be repaired, we first carefully observe its appearance. If the board is burned, be sure to check the power supply circuit before powering up the board, and then power it up after ensuring that it does not cause secondary damage.
The observation method is a kind of static inspection method. When using the observation method, the following steps are generally followed: The first step is to observe whether the circuit board is damaged or not, which is mainly from the following aspects:
1 See if the board is dropped, causing the board corner to be deformed, or the chip on the board being broken or broken.
2 Observe the socket of the chip to see if it is forcibly broken due to the lack of special tools.
3 Observe the chip on the circuit board. If it is with a socket, first observe whether the chip is inserted incorrectly. This is mainly to prevent the operator from inserting the wrong position or direction of the chip when repairing the circuit board. If the error is not corrected in time, when the board is powered on, the chip may be burned out, causing unnecessary losses.
4 If there is a shorting terminal on the board, observe if the shorting terminal is inserted incorrectly.
2. Pass-through method
all components are tested until the faulty component is found, and the purpose of repair is achieved. If a component that cannot be detected by the instrument is encountered, the new component is used instead, and finally all the components on the board are guaranteed. Both are good and achieve the purpose of repair. This method is simple and effective, but it is powerless for problems such as through holes, copper breakage, and improper adjustment of potentiometers.
3. Contrast method
Contrast method is one of the most commonly used methods for repairing circuit boards without drawings. Practice has proved that it has very good effect. By comparing the state of the good board to achieve the purpose of detecting faults, by comparing the nodes of the two boards The curve to find the anomaly.
4. State method
The state method is to check the state of normal operation of each component. If the state of a component does not match the normal state, the device or its affected component has a problem. The state method is one of the most accurate methods for all maintenance methods. The operation difficulty is not as good as that of a general engineer. It requires a wealth of theoretical knowledge and practical experience.
5. The circuit method
the circuit method is to create a circuit that can work after installing the integrated circuit to verify the quality of the integrated circuit under test. The method can determine the accuracy of 100%, but the number of integrated circuits to be tested is numerous, the package is complicated, and it is difficult to set up a circuit for all integrated circuits.
6. Principle analysis method
This method is to analyze the working principle of a board. Some boards such as switching power supply can not know the working principle and details of the engineer for the engineer. For the engineer, know the schematic diagram of the thing. It is very simple to repair.
- 1.Technical requirements and precautions for component installation
- 2.What is the reason for copper on PCB boards? what is the benefit?
- 3.Field effect tube test method
- 4.Method for detecting leakage of circuit board and protective measures
- 5.The difference between toroidal transformer and square transformer
- 6.Introduction to the steps and techniques of board repair technology
- 7.ARM DesignStart makes you feel more flexible than ever before
- 8.Main problems and maintenance methods of solid state relays
- 9.From the color of the circuit board, you can see if the manufacturer has cut corners.
- 10.Five methods and steps commonly used to make circuit boards
- 11.Broadcom Announces Acquisition of Symantec's Security Business
- 12.Microchip Enters Memory Infrastructure Market Pushes Industry's First Commercial Serial Memory Controller
- 13.The market advantage of connectors and its development trend
- 14.Intel teamed up with HPE to provide a new programmable acceleration card for enhanced workload acceleration
- 15.Introduction to the role, classification and characteristics of semiconductors