On the types of coaxial connectors
Время публикации: 2019-04-09
Coaxial connectors are used to transmit rf signals with a wide range of frequency up to 18GHz and above.Communications, data transmission and aviation equipment.The basic structure of coaxial connector includes: center conductor (positive or negative center contact);The dielectric material outside the inner conductor, or the insulator, is the outermost contact part, which plays the same role as the outer shielding layer of coaxial cable, that is, the transmission signal, as the grounding element of shielding or circuit.
Coaxial connectors are mainly divided into: SMA, SMB, BNC, TNC, SMC, N type, BMA, etc.
Male: Male (Male plug), thread inside, needle inside.Such as TNC (M).
Female: Female head (socket), the thread is outside, inside is a hole.Such as the SMA (F).
Polarity means that the head is the opposite of the needle in it.
Bulkhead: Bulkhead is the joints of lockable screws on the board including washers, bolts and Bulkhead (such as SMA FEMALE Bulkhead).
PCB: that is, a joint with feet that can be welded to the board (such as SMA FEMAL PCN).
Panel: is a screw hole, available screw lock on the board of the joint (such as SMA Panel MOUNT) usually has 4 holes with 2 holes.
1, the SMA
SMA series connector is a kind of widely used coaxial connector with small screw connection, superior longevity, high reliability, widely used in microwave equipment and digital communication equipment radio frequency return coaxial cable assembly or microstrip.
In the wireless equipment is often used in the single board GPS clock interface and base station radio frequency module.
2, the SMB
SMB coaxial connector is a kind of small push-lock type rf coaxial connector, with small volume, light weight, easy to use, excellent electrical performance and other characteristics, suitable for radio equipment and electronic instruments in the high-frequency loop connection coaxial cable.
On wireless devices, it is often used to connect base station side E1 transmission cable to base station DDF small transmission box.
BNC type coaxial connector is a bayonet type radio frequency coaxial connector, which has the characteristics of quick connection, reliable contact and so on.
TNC coaxial connector is a kind of threaded rf coaxial connector, with the characteristics of wide working frequency band, reliable connection, good seismic performance, etc.
SMC coaxial connector is a small thread type rf coaxial connector, with small size, light weight, good seismic resistance, high reliability characteristics, for radio equipment and instruments in the connection of rf coaxial cable.It's used less in our equipment.
N series coaxial connector is a kind of medium and high power connector with thread connector structure, which has the characteristics of strong seismic resistance, high reliability, excellent mechanical and electrical properties, etc.
Commonly used in GPS antenna feeder, rf module rf connection, lightning arrester, power divider, combiner and other connectors.
7, DIN type
DIN type (also called 7/16 or L29) series coaxial connector is a larger screw connection connector, with strong stability, low loss, high working voltage characteristics, and most of the waterproof structure, can be used as outdoor medium, high energy transmission connectors, widely used in microwave transmission and mobile communication systems.
Often used in base station antenna feeder connector, antenna connector, etc.
8. Coaxial terminal
Coaxial terminal load is used for the terminal connection of coaxial transmission system and is generally used for the system test of radio frequency signal transmission. It has the characteristic impedance matching with the transmission line and is the absorption element in the system. The characteristic impedance is 50 ohm and 75 ohm respectively.
- 1.Technical requirements and precautions for component installation
- 2.What is the reason for copper on PCB boards? what is the benefit?
- 3.Field effect tube test method
- 4.Method for detecting leakage of circuit board and protective measures
- 5.The difference between toroidal transformer and square transformer
- 6.Introduction to the steps and techniques of board repair technology
- 7.ARM DesignStart makes you feel more flexible than ever before
- 8.Main problems and maintenance methods of solid state relays
- 9.From the color of the circuit board, you can see if the manufacturer has cut corners.
- 10.Five methods and steps commonly used to make circuit boards
- 11.Broadcom Announces Acquisition of Symantec's Security Business
- 12.Microchip Enters Memory Infrastructure Market Pushes Industry's First Commercial Serial Memory Controller
- 13.The market advantage of connectors and its development trend
- 14.Intel teamed up with HPE to provide a new programmable acceleration card for enhanced workload acceleration
- 15.Introduction to the role, classification and characteristics of semiconductors