- Full Name : Atheros Communications, Inc. (QUALCOMM) Производитель
- Сайт : www.atheros.com
Qualcomm Atheros is a leading provider of wireless and wired technologies for the mobile, networking, computing and consumer electronics markets.
Atheros, a pioneer in the field of 802.11, is a wireless network technology manufacturer based on OFDM. It provides an IEEE802.11a 5-GHz-based chipset and expands its development in Bluetooth, GPS, and Ethernet. Atheros' chips are widely used by major manufacturers, and Netgear, TP-Link, D-Link, Intel and other manufacturers are Atheros customers.
Atheros is a young company founded in 1999 by Dr. Teresa Meng of Stanford University and President of Stanford University and Dr. John Hennessy, founder of MIPS. The company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide.
Just after 2011, Qualcomm, a mobile communications company, announced the acquisition of Atheros in the chip market of WiFi, Bluetooth and GPU in ces2011. Qualcomm's $3.1 billion in merger with Atheros, combined with Atheros' advantages in WiFi technology, to integrate its advantages in the mobile application processor market, in an attempt to provide a more comprehensive communication chip solution.
Связанные технологии Больше
- GPS Receiver IC enhances mobile navigation performance. 2019-12-19
- Communications Chipset delivers 500 Mbps PHY rates. 2019-12-19
- Atheros Awarded U.S. Department of Energy Grant to Develop Low-Power, Smart Grid Solutions with its AMP Powerl 2019-12-19
- Dev kit enables HomePlug GP designs 2019-12-19
- Wi-Fi chip enables audio visual experience 2019-12-19
- WLAN Chips integrate 2-stream 802.11n designs. 2019-12-18
- Mobile WLAN Chip delivers 85 Mbps actual throughput. 2019-12-18
- Atheros Launches Align Technology Leveraging 802.11n 1-Stream Specification to Provide Upgrade from Legacy 802 2019-12-18
- Atheros XSPAN Enhances Home Networking with Smart, High-Capacity Routing Platform 2019-12-18
Размер: 3012 Kb Время публикации: 2020-03-11The Atheros AR9331 is a highly integrated and cost effective IEEE 802.11n 1x1 2.4 GHz Systemon-a-Chip (SoC) for wireless local area network (WLAN) AP and router platforms. In a single chip, the AR9331 includes a MIPS 24K processor, five-port IEEE 802.3 Fast Ethernet Switch with MAC/PHY, one USB 2.0 MAC/PHY, and external memory interface for serial Flash, SDRAM, DDR1 or DDR2, I2SPDIF-Out audio interface, SLIC VOIP/PCM interface, UART, and GPIOs that can be used for LED controls or other general purpose interface configuratio.
Atheros Связанные специальные
AR7241+AR9287 (AR9283 AR9285) Atheros W >
AR7240-AH1A is wirless-N 150 series deiv >
AR8327 Seven-port Gigabit Ethernet Switc >
10/100 MII/RMII interfaceFast Ethernet T >
2x2 DB AP/Router SOC >