- Full Name : Avago Technologies (Broadcom) Производитель
- Сайт : www.avagotech.com
Acquirer : Broadcom
Страна : United States
Avago Technologies supplies a wide range of analog, mixed-signal and optoelectronic components and subsystems. Avago Technologies may well be the world's oldest startup. Avago began as HP's components division back in the 60s and thrived there for three decades. When HP spun off Agilent Technologies in 1999, the company became Agilent's semiconductor products group, expanding into new markets and applications with products that would help revolutionize global communications. Then in late 2005 KKR and Silver Lake Partners acquired the group. Overnight, Avago Technologies became the largest privately-held independent semiconductor company in the world.
The types of products manufactured by Avago Technologies include Mobile Phone Products: Front-End Modules, Handset Power ICs, Duplexers and Filters, Low Noise Amplifiers (LNA), WLAN Power Amplifiers, and Detector Switches; Multi-market Wireless Products: Millimeter Wave and Microwave Devices, RFICs, PIN Diodes, Schottky Diodes, and Discrete Transistors; Fiber Optics, Illumination & Color Management, Infrared Transceivers, LED Lamps & Displays, Motion Control Products, Optical Sensors, Optocouplers, ASICs, Image Sensors, Networking ICs, and Storage ASSPs & Solutions.
IRVINE, Calif., May 28, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avago Technologies Limited (Nasdaq:AVGO) and Broadcom Corporation (Nasdaq:BRCM) today announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement under which Avago will acquire Broadcom in a cash and stock transaction that values the combined company at $77 billion in enterprise value. Upon completion of the acquisition, the combined company will have the most diversified communications platform in the semiconductor industry, with combined annual revenues of approximately $15 billion.
Avago is product portfolio consists of Semiconductors; RF ICs, Logic ICs, Switch Interface ICs, Power Management ICs, Operational Amplifier Sensors, Encoders, Proximity Sensors, Magnetic Sensors, Optical Sensors.
Consumer Electronics / Lighting Electronics / Medical Electronics
Связанные технологии Больше
- Avago Technologies Announces General Availability of 40G BiDi MMF QSFP+ Transceiver for Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure 2019-12-20
- Avago has introduced a new brightness sensor, the apds-9004, to extend the life of LCD screens 2019-12-20
- Avago Technologies ACPL-790x Precision Isolation Amplifiers 2019-12-20
- 25 MBd digital optocoupler device achieves 3,750 VRMS signal isolation 2019-12-20
- Gate-drive optocoupler includes integrated flyback controller for DC-DC converters 2019-12-20
- Reflective optical encoders target low power miniaturized motion control systems 2019-12-20
- Hig Brightness LED Lamps are offered in blue and green versions. 2019-12-19
- Miniature SMT LEDs suit automotive, industrial applications. 2019-12-19
- Round and Oval LED Lamps suit electronic sign applications. 2019-12-19
- Auto Focus LED suits ultra-thin digital still cameras. 2019-12-19
- SMT RF Chipset targets point-to-point radio markets. 2019-12-19
- 3 W LED Emitter suits solid-state lighting applications. 2019-12-19
- Miniature 3 W LED suits solid-state lighting applications. 2019-12-19
- Sigma-Delta ADC offers working insulation voltage up to 1,140 V. 2019-12-19
- Bandpass Filters target 4G WiMAX/LTE handsets. 2019-12-19
Размер: 87 Kb Время публикации: 2020-03-19The approximate dates for sample availability, qualification completion and effective date of change for the above changes are shown in the table below. Timing of shipment, on or after the Target Date of the changed part will vary by part number depending on customer demand, and inventory levels.
Avago Связанные специальные
Low Noise, High Linearity Active Bias Am >
3.3-3.8 GHz WiMAX Power Amplifi er (3x3m >
Low Noise Broadband Silicon RFIC Amplifi >
0.5 to 6GHz E-PHEMT Amplifier in a Wafer >
2.0 Amp Output Current IGBT Gate Drive O >
High CMR, High Speed Optocouplers >
Attenuators - ICs Voltage Attenuator Ana >