Digital to Analog Converters - DAC IC 16-BIT
|Производитель :||Analog Devices, Inc|
|категорий продукта :||Digital to Analog Converters - DAC|
|Datasheet:||AD420AR-32 Datasheet (PDF)|
|RoHs Status:||Lead free / RoHS Compliant|
AD420AR-32 информация о продукте
4 mA–20 mA, 0 mA–20 mA or 0 mA–24 mA
16-bit resolution and monotonicity
±0.012% max integral nonlinearity
±0.05% max offset (trimmable)
±0.15% max total output error (trimmable)
Flexible serial digital interface (3.3 MBPS)
On-Chip loop fault detection
On-chip 5 V reference (25 ppm/°C max)
Asynchronous CLEAR function
Maximum power supply range of 32 V
Output loop compliance of 0 V to VCC − 2.75 V
24-Lead SOIC and PDIP packages
The AD420AR-32 is a complete digital to current loop output
converter, designed to meet the needs of the industrial control
market. It provides a high precision, fully integrated, low cost
single-chip solution for generating current loop signals in a
compact 24-lead SOIC or PDIP package.
The output current range can be programmed to 4 mA to
20 mA, 0 mA to 20 mA or to an overrange function of 0 mA to
24 mA. The AD420AR-32 can alternatively provide a voltage output
from a separate pin that can be configured to provide 0 V to 5 V,
0 V to 10 V, ±5 V, or ±10 V with the addition of a single external
The 3.3 M Baud serial input logic design minimizes the cost of
galvanic isolation and allows for simple connection to commonly
used microprocessors. It can be used in 3-wire or asynchronous
mode and a serial-out pin is provided to allow daisy chaining of
multiple DACs on the current loop side of the isolation barrier.
The AD420AR-32 uses sigma-delta (Σ-Δ) DAC technology to achieve
16-bit monotonicity at very low cost. Full-scale settling to 0.1%
occurs within 3 ms. The only external components that are
required (in addition to normal transient protection circuitry)
are two low cost capacitors which are used in the DAC output
If the AD420AR-32 is used at extreme temperatures and supply
voltages, an external output transistor can be used to minimize
power dissipation on the chip via the BOOST pin. The FAULT
DETECT pin signals when an open circuit occurs in the loop.
The on-chip voltage reference can be used to supply a precision
+5 V to external components in addition to the AD420AR-32 or, if the
user desires temperature stability exceeding 25 ppm/°C, an
external precision reference such as the AD586 can be used as
the reference. The AD420AR-32 is available in a 24-lead SOIC and
PDIP over the industrial temperature range of −40°C to +85°C.
- 4mA-20 mA, 0 mA-20 or 0 mA-24Current Output
- 16-Bit Resoluton and Monotonicity
- ±0.012% Max Integral Nonlinearity
- ±0.05% Max Offset (Trimmable)
- ±0.15% Max Total Output Error (Trimmable)
- Flexible Serial Digital Interface (3.3. MBPS)
- On-Chip Loop Fault Detection
- On-Chip 5 V Reference (25 ppm/°C Max)
- Asynchronous CLEAR Function
- Maximum Power Supply Range of 32 V
- Output Loop Compliance of 0 V to Vcc-2.75 V
- 24-Lead SOIC and PDIP Packages
- Number of Converters
- Number of DAC Outputs
- Conversion Rate
- 400 sps
- 16 bit
- Interface Type
- Settling Time
- 2.5 ms
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Maximum Power Dissipation
- 176 mW
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Output Type
- Current, Voltage
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Supply Voltage Max
- 32 V
- Supply Voltage Min
- 12 V
- Voltage Reference
- Internal, External
AD420 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
AD420AR-32 Связанные специальные
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Товар получил все дошло отлично, спасибо.
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 10 - Jun 15 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Перевозка & Оплата
- Доставка типа
- Гонорар корабля
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Условия платежа
- Рука Плата
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
Мы обеспечиваем высокое качество продукции, заботливое обслуживание и после продажи гарантии
У нас есть богатые продукты, может удовлетворить ваши различные потребности.
Минимальное количество заказа начинается от 1шт.
Самая низкая международная стоимость доставки начинается от $ 2,00 США.
90 дней гарантия качества для всех продуктов.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that AD420AR-32 is the original manufacturer or agent of ADI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of ADI original manufacturers and agents. All ADI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their AD420AR-32 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of AD420AR-32 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of AD420AR-32 chips? Including ADI original factory information, Digital to Analog Converters - DAC application, AD420AR-32 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by 4-20mA ; 4-20mA Current Loop D/A Converters category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the ADI's AD420AR-32 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The ADI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for AD420AR-32, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of AD420AR-32?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the AD420AR32 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the AD420AR-32 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of AD420AR-32.
(3)The AD420AR-32 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as AD420AR-32 datasheet pdf, AD420 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.EMI Reduction Through Spread Spectrum FM Technology
- 2.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 3.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 4.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 5.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 6.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
AD2S82ALPZ Variable Resolution Resolver-to-Digital Converters; Package: PLCC; No ...
AD2S90APZ Analogue to Digital Converter, 12 bit, Differential, Serial, Dual (+/-...
AD364RTD RE Series - Econoline Unregulated DC-DC Converters; Input Voltage (Vdc...
AD390TD/883B Digital to Analog Converters - DAC QUAD 12-BIT IC 8uS settling time D/...
AD420ANZ-32 Digital to Analogue Converter, 16 bit, 400 SPS, SPI, 12V to 32V, DIP, ...
AD390TD Digital to Analog Converters - DAC QUAD 12-BIT IC 8uS settling time