1-Channel Single ADC SAR 12-bit Parallel 28-Pin SBCDIP Tube
AD574ASD информация о продукте
Complete 12-Bit A/D Converter with Reference and Clock
8-and 16-Bit Microprocessor Bus Interface
Guaranteed Linearity Over Temperature
-55℃ to +125℃-AD574AS,T,U
No Missing Codes Over Temperature
35 us Maximum Conversion Time
Buried Zener Reference for Long-Term Stability and Low Gain T.C.10 ppm/C max AD574AL
12.5 ppm/℃ max AD574AU
Ceramic DIP, Plastic DIP or PLCC Package
Available in Higher Speed, Pinout-Compatible Versions
(15uS AD674B,80 μS AD774B;10 us(with SHA) AD1674)
Available in Versions Compliant with MIL-STD-883 and JAN QPL
The AD574A is a complete 12-bit successive-approximation analog-to-digital converter with 3-state output buffer circuitryfor direct interface to an 8-or 16-bit microprocessor bus.A high precision voltage reference and clock are included on-chip, andthe circuit guarantees full-rated performance without external circuitry or clock signals.
The AD574A design is implemented using Analog Devices'Bipolar/I2L process, and integrates all analog and digital func-tions on one chip. Offset, linearity and scaling errors are mini-mized by active laser-trimming of thin-film resistors at the wafer stage. The voltage reference uses an implanted buried Zener for low noise and low drift. On the digital side, IPL logic is used for the successive-approximation register, control circuitry and3-state output buffers.
The AD574A is available in six different grades. The AD574AJ, K, and L grades are specified for operation over the 0C to+70℃ temperature range. The AD574AS,T, and U are speci-fied for the -55C to +125C range. All grades are available in a28-pin hermetically-sealed ceramic DIP. Also, the J,K, andL grades are available in a 28-pin plastic DIP and PLCC, and the Jand K grades are available in ceramic LCC.
The S,T, and U grades in ceramic DIP or LCC are available with optional processing to MIL-STD-883C Class B; the T and U grades are available as JAN QPL. The Analog Devices'Military Products Databook should be consulted for details on/883B testing of the AD574A.
1. The AD574A interfaces to most 8-or 16-bit microprocessors. Multiple-mode three-state output buffers connect directly to the data bus while the read and convert commands are taken from the control bus. The 12 bits of output data can be read either as one 12-bit word or as two 8-bit bytes(one with 8 data bits, the other with 4 data bits and 4 trailing zeros).
2. The precision, laser-trimmed scaling and bipolar offset resis-tors provide four calibrated ranges:0 volts to +10 volts and 0volts to +20 volts unipolar,-5 volts to +5 volts and-10 volts to +10volts bipolar. Typical bipolar offset and full-scale cali-bration errors of±0.1% can be trimmed to zero with one ex-ternal component each.
3. The internal buried Zener reference is trimmed to 10.00volts with 0.2% maximum error and 15 ppm/C typical T.C.The reference is available externally and can drive up to1.5mA beyond the requirements of the reference and bipolar offset resistors.
4. AD674B(15 us) and AD774B(8 us) provide higher speed, pin compatibility; AD1674(10 us) includes on-chip Sample-Hold Amplifier(SHA).
- Number of Channels
- 12 bit
- Input Type
- Interface Type
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 5 V, 15 V
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 125 C
- Mounting Style
- Through Hole
- Package / Case
- Maximum Power Dissipation
- 725 mW
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 55 C
- Number of Converters
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Voltage Reference
- Internal, External
AD574ASD Связанные специальные
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
все отлично. 5 баллов!
Estimated Delivery Time: Oct 02 - Oct 07 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Перевозка & Оплата
- Доставка типа
- Гонорар корабля
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Условия платежа
- Рука Плата
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
Мы обеспечиваем высокое качество продукции, заботливое обслуживание и после продажи гарантии
У нас есть богатые продукты, может удовлетворить ваши различные потребности.
Минимальное количество заказа начинается от 1шт.
Самая низкая международная стоимость доставки начинается от $ 2,00 США.
90 дней гарантия качества для всех продуктов.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that AD574ASD is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their AD574ASD devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of AD574ASD products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of AD574ASD chips? Including AD original factory information, Analog to Digital Converters - ADC application, AD574ASD pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Analog to Digital Converters - ADC category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's AD574ASD price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for AD574ASD, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of AD574ASD?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the AD574ASD we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the AD574ASD only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of AD574ASD.
(3)The AD574ASD is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as AD574ASD datasheet pdf, AD574ASD pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
AD574AJD ANALOG TO DIGITAL CONVERTER ADC, 12 BIT, Resolution (Bits):12bit, Samp...
AD574AJNZ Analogue to Digital Converter, 12 bit, Single Ended, Parallel, Dual (+...
AD574AKD Analogue to Digital Converter, 12 bit, Single Ended, Parallel, Dual (+...
AD574AKNZ Analogue to Digital Converter, 12 bit, Single Ended, Parallel, Dual (+...
AD5749ACPZ Instrumentation Amplifiers IC PLC I DRIVER SGL-Supply 55V Max
AD574AJDZ 1-Channel Single ADC SAR 12-bit Parallel 28-Pin SBCDIP Tube