Analog Devices Logarithmic Amplifiers 2.7GHz RF/IF GAIN PHASE DETECTOR
|Производитель :||Analog Devices, Inc|
|категорий продукта :||RF Detectors|
|Datasheet:||AD8302ARU Datasheet (PDF)|
|RoHs Status:||Lead free / RoHS Compliant|
AD8302ARU информация о продукте
The AD8302ARU is a fully integrated system for measuring gain/loss and phase in numerous receive, transmit, and instrumentation applications. It requires few external components and a single supply of 2.7 V–5.5 V. The ac-coupled input signals can range from –60 dBm to 0 dBm in a 50 Ω system, from low frequencies up to 2.7 GHz. The outputs provide an accurate measurement of either gain or loss over a ±30 dB range scaled to 30 mV/dB, and of phase over a 0°–180° range scaled to 10 mV/degree. Both subsystems have an output bandwidth of 30 MHz, which may optionally be reduced by the addition of external filter capacitors. The AD8302ARU can be used in controller mode to force the gain and phase of a signal chain toward predetermined setpoints.
The AD8302ARU comprises a closely matched pair of demodulating logarithmic amplifiers, each having a 60 dB measurement range. By taking the difference of their outputs, a measurement of the magnitude ratio or gain between the two input signals is available. These signals may even be at different frequencies, allowing the measurement of conversion gain or loss. The AD8302ARU may be used to determine absolute signal level by applying the unknown signal to one input and a calibrated ac reference signal to the other. With the output stage feedback connection disabled, a comparator may be realized, using the setpoint pins MSET and PSET to program the thresholds.
The signal inputs are single-ended, allowing them to be matched and connected directly to a directional coupler. Their input impedance is nominally 3 kΩ at low frequencies.
The AD8302ARU includes a phase detector of the multiplier type, but with precise phase balance driven by the fully limited signals appearing at the outputs of the two logarithmic amplifiers. Thus, the phase accuracy measurement is independent of signal level over a wide range.
The phase and gain output voltages are simultaneously available at loadable ground referenced outputs over the standard output range of 0 V to 1.8 V. The output drivers can source or sink up to 8 mA. A loadable, stable reference voltage of 1.8 V is available for precise repositioning of the output range by the user.
In controller applications, the connection between the gain output pin VMAG and the setpoint control pin MSET is broken. The desired setpoint is presented to MSET and the VMAG control signal drives an appropriate external variable gain device. Likewise, the feedback path between the phase output pin VPHS and its setpoint control pin PSET may be broken to allow operation as a phase controller.
The AD8302ARU is fabricated on Analog Devices’ proprietary, high performance 25 GHz SOI complementary bipolar IC process. It is available in a 14-lead TSSOP package and operates over a –40°C to +85°C temperature range. An evaluation board is available.
- Measures Gain/Loss and Phase up to 2.7 GHz
- Dual Demodulating Log Amps and Phase Detector
- Input Range –60 dBm to 0 dBm in a 50 Ω System
- Accurate Gain Measurement Scaling (30 mV/dB)
- Typical Nonlinearity < 0.5 dB
- Accurate Phase Measurement Scaling (10 mV/Degree)
- Typical Nonlinearity < 1 Degree
- Measurement/Controller/Level Comparator Modes
- Operates from Supply Voltages of 2.7 V–5.5 V
- Stable 1.8 V Reference Voltage Output
- Small Signal Envelope Bandwidth from DC to 30 MHz
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Supply Current
- 19 mA
- Operating Temperature Range
- + 85 C
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Logarithmic Amplifiers
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Dual Channel Detector
AD8302 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
AD8302ARU Связанные специальные
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Apr 06 - Apr 11 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Перевозка & Оплата
- Доставка типа
- Гонорар корабля
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Условия платежа
- Рука Плата
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
Мы обеспечиваем высокое качество продукции, заботливое обслуживание и после продажи гарантии
У нас есть богатые продукты, может удовлетворить ваши различные потребности.
Минимальное количество заказа начинается от 1шт.
Самая низкая международная стоимость доставки начинается от $ 2,00 США.
90 дней гарантия качества для всех продуктов.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that AD8302ARU is the original manufacturer or agent of ADI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of ADI original manufacturers and agents. All ADI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their AD8302ARU devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of AD8302ARU products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of AD8302ARU chips? Including ADI original factory information, RF Detectors application, AD8302ARU pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by RF Power Detectors ; Log Detectors category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the ADI's AD8302ARU price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The ADI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for AD8302ARU, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of AD8302ARU?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the AD8302ARU we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the AD8302ARU only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of AD8302ARU.
(3)The AD8302ARU is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as AD8302ARU datasheet pdf, AD8302 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.EMI Reduction Through Spread Spectrum FM Technology
- 2.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 3.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 4.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 5.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 6.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
AD828ARZ Video Amplifier, 2 Amplifiers, 130 MHz, 450 V/µs, -40 °C, 85 °C, 50 mA...
AD829ARZ Video Amplifier, 1 Amplifiers, 120 MHz, 230 V/µs, -40 °C, 125 °C, 32 m...
AD829JNZ High Speed, Low Noise Video Op Amp; Package: PDIP; No of Pins: 8; Temp...
AD829JRZ-REEL7 High Speed, Low Noise Video Op Amp; Package: SOIC; No of Pins: 8; Temp...
AD829JRZ Video Amplifier, 1 Amplifiers, 120 MHz, 230 V/µs, 0 °C, 70 °C, 32 mA
AD829AQ Video Amplifier, 1 Amplifiers, 600 MHz, 150 V/µs, -40 °C, 125 °C