The market advantage of connectors and its development trend
Время публикации: 2019-08-08
Connector, also called connector, is a small electronic component that can't be separated from modern life. It is widely used in every corner of life. It is used in mobile phones, computers, refrigerators, cars, airplanes and even rockets. The function is also relatively simple to transmit signals and currents, which acts as a bridge connection, connecting the electrical modules and components of each unit into a complete system.
Speaking of the origin of the connector, it has to be talked about during World War II; the birth of the connector was born from the manufacturing technology of the fighter. In the battle, the aircraft must be refueled and repaired, and the time on the ground is the impact of the battle. Key factor. Therefore, the US military decided to solve the shortening of the ground stay time and increase the combat time of the fighter. They unitize the various control instruments and components and then connect them into a complete system. During the repair, the faulty component unit is disassembled, the new unit is replaced, and the aircraft can immediately conduct air operations. After the war, Bell Labs developed a telephone system. Then with the rise of the computer and communication industries, the connector has more opportunities and the market has expanded rapidly. With the explosion of various electronic products in the 21st century, connectors have been spread all over the life.
The life cycle
The life of the connector is limited, and connecting and disconnecting the connectors is the process of wearing them. Data tables typically present this information in the form of a life cycle and vary widely from one technology to another. USB connectors can have thousands or tens of thousands of cycles of life, while board-to-board connectors designed for use in consumer electronics can be limited to tens of cycles. It is important to choose a connector that has a suitable application life.
The benefits of the connector:
Improve the production process
The connector simplifies the assembly process of electronic products. It also simplifies the mass production process;
Easy to repair
If an electronic component fails, the failed component can be quickly replaced when the connector is installed;
Easy to upgrade
As technology advances, components can be updated with connectors, replacing old ones with new, more sophisticated components;
Improve design flexibility
The use of connectors gives engineers greater flexibility when designing and integrating new products, as well as when building components with components.
With the development of emerging industries, connector products have begun to develop in the direction of electrification, high-frequency high-speed, miniaturization, intelligence and precision.
- 1.How can I improve the overall performance output of the sensor
- 2.LED Flood Light Application
- 3.What are the advantages and uses of Hall sensors
- 4.PCB circuit board storage method
- 5.What is a laser sensor? Laser sensor knowledge introduction
- 6.General troubleshooting methods for circuit boards
- 7.Nine-axis sensor principle and application analysis
- 8.Introduction to several common methods for circuit board repair
- 9.Crystal diode characteristics and basic applications
- 10.How to distinguish between CPU, GPU, MCU and FPGA
- 11.Process structure of FPGA chip
- 12.What are the advantages and disadvantages of the surface treatment process of PCB board
- 13.Classification principle and analysis of advantages and disadvantages of capacitive sensors
- 14.Ace of Japan Semiconductor
- 15.Introduction to five common output sensors